Friday 24 February 2012

Why Blog?

A few people have asked why I decided to start a blog.  I guess the main reason is as a motivator. I have so many goals, daily goals and life goals, that if I put some of them on here I feel like I am more accountable at attempting to reach them . I am very good at starting projects but sometimes they don't get finished.  Yes, it happens often - you should see my stash of half finished knitting projects. 


I also want to let people know what is going on in our life down here in Melbourne.  I have been incredibly slack at keeping in touch with my dear friends (sorry!), so if I put updates on here you can see and read that all is going well.   I will do my best to capture words and stories of our family and share them with you.


I love to write, be crafty and take photos and I guess, if I blog, I can combine all three.  I get so much inspiration from other blogs and maybe my little blog might inspire you to start one too and document your families story.













No comments:

Post a Comment