Thursday 9 February 2012

Sunshine and Aqua Skies

Portsea - Victoria, Australia

I have been really taking special moments to enjoy the last few weeks of summer.  I can't help but note the beautiful shade of aqua blue in the sky and feeling the warmth of the sunshine on my skin.  I have only lived in Melbourne for 12 months, but now that I  know what winter feels like here, I am making a point of taking full advantage of the glorious summer sun.  


I LOVE summer.  It is my favourite season.  It is such a lively season full of energy.  Sometimes you can feel the buzz in the air (and I am not talking about the flies or the mozzies).  It is so fully lived and appreciated in our household - early morning runs, visits to the park, time at the beach, walks along Port Phillip Bay, swimming, fishing, shell collecting...glorious!  We sure do squeeze a whole lot of fun into summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment