Three very simple ingredients - chocolate, water and sugar (which is optional) and about 5-10 minutes and you'll be eating the most delicious mousse you have ever eaten.
It sounds too good to be true. Right?
- 265 grams dark (70% cocoa) chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup (240 ml) water
- 4 tbsp sugar, optional
- Place a large mixing bowl on top of another slightly smaller one that is filled with ice and cold water. Set aside.
- Put the chocolate, water and sugar in a medium-sized pan and melt the chocolate over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the mixing bowl with the ice and cold water below, and whisk until the mixture is thick.
- Divide into four serving cups and serve immediately.
Super easy but so. so scrummy!
One big hint - use the BEST chocolate you can and make sure it is at least 70% cocoa
I think this would make the perfect dessert for a dinner party with friends.