Monday 23 July 2012

Hello Monday

I'm linking up with Lisa for Hello Monday

Hello Pizza Night -
Friday night is ALWAYS pizza night and movie night.  We have had this tradition since the kids were small and we all love it.

Hello my budding writer -
Grace LOVES to write/type stories.  I love reading what she writes.  She doesn't take them to school to share with her teacher or her friends, she just writes them, edits them and publishes them on the printer.  She keeps all of her work in a special folder in her room.  I remember doing the same when I was little and I love seeing her get the same enjoyment when writing as I did and still do.

Hello hot air balloons -
We see a lot of hot balloons soar through the Melbourne skies.  No matter how many time we see them, they always bring a smile to our face.  There is something so peaceful watching them float through the air.
Hello my little netballer -
On Saturday Grace played her first game of netball.  She has been training for some time and learning the skills but Saturday was her first competition game.  It was funny watching all the girls huddle together to get the ball.  No goals were scored but a lot of fun was had by all.










Hello Wii fun - 
Over the weekend we had some visitors to our house.  The kids had fun playing Wii dance together.  



Hello tea sipper -
Paddy loves to have a cup of tea at night.  It is mostly water with a few drops of tea, warm milk and a teaspoon of sugar.  My baby is growing up!

Wishing you a happy week!