Wednesday 18 July 2012

10 Minutes a Day


10 minutes a day!  

I think I have heard that phrase a billion times in my life.  Just 10 minutes of stretches, 10 minutes of reading, 10 minutes of piano practice, 10 minutes of sit ups, 10 minutes of running...

I always felt that 10 minutes was doable.  10 minutes that can easily fit into my daily schedule.  Instead of saying "I don't have time" I just break the task down to 10 minutes and I feel better about it.

So, TODAY I encourage you to spend just 10 minutes doing whatever it is that needs to be done, whatever makes your heart soar or whatever it is that brings a smile to your face.

Today I will have 10 minutes (even more...hooray!) with a friend who is moving house and I'm looking forward to chatting with her and seeing her little family happy in their new abode.