Friday 16 March 2012

Instafriday

I LOVE Friday!  
I just can't tell you how happy that word makes me.  
F-R-I-D-A-Y...hooray!

We've had such beautiful weather as of late.  
Most of our activities have been outside.  
  1. Snuggling her favourite little lamb while looking at wool with me
  2. New pyjamas to take on our holiday a gift from Nanny and Poppy 
  3. I love wool shops.  Check out the array of colours.  Heaven!
  4. Reading stories together in the sun 
  1. Holiday reading.  I love books!  Can't wait to get started.
  2. Simple things please.  
  3. Casting on.
  4. Gracie tucking her lamb into bed.  I love how she snuggles her dolls/toys in bed.  She will make a great "Mummy' one day.

Wishing you a very happy weekend. 
Don't forget to don the green tomorrow.

I'm so excited because my boy will be home this afternoon.
He has been incredibly sick for three weeks now.
The doctor suggested I get him from camp early but Paddy wanted to brave it out.
I left him with some much needed medication. 
I have missed him so much.
I need him home so he can get well again.
life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment