Monday 5 March 2012

Do You Moo Goo?

Recently we purchased some MooGoo Psoriasis and Eczema Cream for Patrick because he has extremely sensitive skin and suffers from eczema. We were drawn to MooGoo because of its natural properties.  I hate it when you read a product label and can't even pronounce an ingredient listed.  The assistant at the shop I purchased it from said MooGoo lists all of the ingredients on their products, not just the active ones.  Such a reassuring thought.


Well, I am so incredibly happy to let you know that the cream was an instant success.  It left my little boys skin with not a trace of inflammation and it is now so soft and supple.  Just the other day he mentioned that he hadn't felt the need to scratch or itch...yippee!  It was only $18.50 which in my opinion is inexpensive for a miracle cream that's loaded with goodness.

I hope this post doesn't come across as a sale pitch because that is not my intention.  I just wanted to let you know there are some natural products out there that work well.

Since the cream was so successful we have pretty much replaced all of our personal products with Moo Goo - shampoo, conditioner, oil cleanser, udder cream and eye serum.  All of which we love.

Addicted?  Maybe, but it's worth it.

Thank you, Moo Goo

No comments:

Post a Comment