Friday 9 March 2012

Instafriday


















1.  I made these covered notebooks.  I will start my store as soon as I return from the US.  More sewing ideas are flowing through my mind.  I'm excited!
2.  Me and my girl on the way to school.  Love her from the top of her head to her sweet little toes!
3.  Quiet reading time.  I love watching my 'babies' read together.
4. Thrifting! I love visiting the Salvos or Vinnies.  I'm on the prowl for some holiday reading.  Any suggestions?

I'm linking up with Jeanette again.  I am so glad that it's Friday because we have a LONG weekend ahead of us.  Yay!
life rearranged
During the week I had an email asking me to explain how to follow a crochet pattern.  Over the weekend, I intend to work on a post about that and have it ready for you next week.

Have a lovely weekend, friends. x

1 comment: