Tuesday 20 March 2012

Fantastic Blogs

For me, one of the best things about blogging is having the chance to read, delight, devour and enjoy so many incredible blogs.  There are so many out there.  My favourite are the sewing, crafty and decorating blogs.  There is some ingenious stuff happening out there.  The ideas that people come up with me amaze me daily.

A lot of my blog links still come from Pinterest but I also love how people link up their tutorial ideas in various site.

Here are just a few that I love...


 Tuesday To Do FEatured homemade crafts
These sites inspire me to craft, sew, cook and decorate (when time allows).  

Some other crafty sites that I visit when I get time..
~ Angry Chicken ~ 
angrychicken
This blog is written by Amy Karol, author of  Bend the Rules Sewing.  Her blog features a collection of beautiful sewing work.  She makes aprons, clothes, quilts and all sorts.  She is one clever lady  
This lady is a super mum to five children.  She also designs fabric and sews some modern and free spirit designs. She has written a book called Seams to Me

~eighteen 25~
This is a great blog for craft inspiration.  It is written by three amazingly talented sisters.  They have a great eye for clean, beautiful design.  The site has wonderful printables and gift ideas.

~Sew Mama Sew~
sewmamasewe
This blog has lots and lots of sewing tutorials, pattern reviews and fabrics.  
Do you have a favourite online resource/blog?
Please share them because I am always on the look out for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment