Wednesday 18 April 2012

The Simple Things



I saw this quote on Pinterest yesterday and at first I loved it and then I thought...I don't do this. I listen more with my head than my heart.  Sad but a reality.  I wish I was more of a dreamer and a romantic but my head wins out most of the time

Is this you, too?

At the moment I'm doing my best to live simply, to think freely, enjoy my life to the full and thrive in the moment.  If my head tells me to do that, I will, but I need to do this with my heart guiding me.  Right?

This morning I noticed and appreciated the simple sights and sounds of our home - Paddy drawing and Grace playing with her doll and I felt an incredible sense of gratitude for family life.
It's the slow, simple and very ordinary moments that make my days, my life fulfilled.

Have a happy Wednesday, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment