Sunday 22 April 2012

The Community Spirit

This weekend was full of wonderful community activities.  The first activity involved the amazing blogging community.  The kids and I were lucky enough to attend the Yoplait Day Out in Windsor.  It was lovely to meet such friendly Melbourne bloggers.  I am always amazed at the incredible blogging community.  I am only newish to the whole blogging phenomenon.  Although I have read blogs for years, my personal blog is relatively new compared to the wonderful people I met on Saturday.

The kids enjoying the day...
Paddy enjoying the sweet little bunnies in the petting farm.
Jumping castle fun

 My blue panda bear.
We all enjoyed delicious Yoplait yogurt.  
Vanilla bean was our favourite...yum!
We also LOVEd the crepes and yogurt.

While we were in the community spirit we spent Sunday afternoon at The Glenferrie Road Festival
Clydesdales

My scaredy cat, Grace!  
I think the size of the horses intimidated her.  
She is so timid.


The day ended perfectly with a milkshake and a chat in a local cafe.

As much as I dearly miss our beautiful community in Sydney, I feel lucky to be part of such a vibrant community here in Melbourne, both in my neighbourhood and with fellow bloggers alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment