Monday 9 April 2012

Aloha from Hawaii

At last...Wi-Fi! 
Hooray. 

We're having a FABULOUS time but we're all tired with long, long days and lots of walking, talking, fun and general busyness.  Thank goodness that we're now in Hawaii for some rest before heading home to Melbourne in a few days.  We have decided to do NOTHING here but sit by the pool, read books and take life slow.  It’s what our little family needs.

I hope that everyone had a special Easter with their families.  We intend to have a special family dinner tonight by the beach and watch the sunset together. 

I’m also happy to report that the Easter Bunny found us in Hawaii.  The kids were a bit worried that with all our travels he would have no idea where to find us. 

I will update you on Washington DC and Orlando when I get back to Melbourne but for now, a few photos to show you the great time we’ve had together.

Washington DC

The Lincoln Memorial


Cherry Blossom Festival

My happy babies.


Disney World ~ Orlando

Mary Poppins

Peter Pan

Nemo - Calm ride

Belle

Winnie the Pooh and Tigger

The highlight, meeting Mickey and Minnie

This photo is for my Mum
~The Tea Cup Ride~
I have happy memories going on this ride with
my Mum, Dad, brother and sister at Disneyland.

Aristocat - Marie

Alice in Wonderland



No comments:

Post a Comment