Tuesday 10 January 2012

My New Machine

Well I picked up my new sewing machine yesterday...hooray!  I'm having loads of fun with it, too.  I ended up spending a little more than I intended but I got the Brother NV-600.  I know that it's early days with the machine but I'm loving playing with the new stitches and also exploring free motion sewing...whee!

Yesterday I made these cute little note folders for Patrick and Grace.


We're flying back up to Sydney to visit some friends next week so I thought these would be perfect for our flight and also for some fun at the hotel.

I bought Gracie the Junie B Jones puzzle book and slipped it inside along with a blank note pad and a new pen.

Paddy loves word searches so I popped a book inside his folder, too
Enjoying the machine
Sewing the fabric for the tie on the Twirly Skirt I made for Gracie.  I am still finishing it off so more photos of that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment