Friday 13 January 2012

InstaFriday

life rearranged

I'm linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged for InstaFriday.

Instafriday is a simple way to document the crazy and real moments from the week.  However, the photos must be taken using a mobile phone.

See my week below...
It was a beautiful day so Grace insisted on bathing her 'babies' in the sun.
The kids got a slushy machine for Christmas.  It's a real hit for them but for me, not so much.  I hate cordial drinks and soft drinks and obviously with this, we need to add some flavour and colouring.  Can you see the joy on Patrick's face?  or is that a sugary high?
Enjoying an amazing garden in Bendigo.  It was absolutely beautiful.  I could have spent hours there but it was a hot, hot day and the kids were exhausted.  
She LOVES her dolls so much.
It's school holidays here in Australia and every holiday I try to complete a large puzzle with the kids.  I love it when they pass by and feel excited to add their bit to the picture.  This puzzle was particularly tricky because there was so much sky in it.  It felt like we were focused on blue piece after blue piece but we got there in the end and completed it...TOGETHER!

Enjoying lunch together

FRUSTRATION!  I ordered some photos through Apple and when they arrived in the post they had been cropped and I couldn't use any of them. FRUSTRATION PLUS!  When I uploaded the photos onto iPhotos and viewed my cart they were perfect (I spent hours figuring out the ration aspect).  Thankfully Apple refunded the order...phew!

Patrick is about to change schools.  This week we bought his new uniform.  He looks so grown up in it.

My little seamstress.  Gracie sewing a skirt for her 'baby'.

My little monkey

Swinging with her 'baby'.



No comments:

Post a Comment