- enjoying the sun being up early so that I don't have to run in the dark
- smelling the springtime blossoms as they waft through our window.
- counting down the days until the end of school term and then holidays...hooray!
- excited about our quick visit to Sydney next week. I can't wait to spend time with our family.
- anticipating a busy school term as I return to 5 days a week work. I am looking forward to being at Gracie's school. The first time I have ever been on staff at one of the kid's school.
- loving the busyness and flurry of end of school term excitement.
- making lists for packing, for the school holiday schedule and the many birthdays that are ahead.
- enjoying the warmth in the air as the sun streams through the window.
- deciding on which of Gracie's art work should be framed and displayed in our home???
Wishing you a happy week.