Tuesday 18 September 2012

~Right Now~


~Right Now~
  • enjoying the sun being up early so that I don't have to run in the dark
  • smelling the springtime blossoms as they waft through our window.
  • counting down the days until the end of school term and then holidays...hooray!
  • excited about our quick visit to Sydney next week.  I can't wait to spend time with our family.
  • anticipating a busy school term as I return to 5 days a week work.  I am looking forward to being at Gracie's school.  The first time I have ever been on staff at one of the kid's school.
  • loving the busyness and flurry of end of school term excitement. 
  • making lists for packing, for the school holiday schedule and the many birthdays that are ahead.
  • enjoying the warmth in the air as the sun streams through the window.
  • deciding on which of Gracie's art work should be framed and displayed in our home???
Wishing you a happy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment