Wednesday 1 August 2012

Knitting Duds

I have not spoken about knitting here as of late and there is a good reason for that.  Yes, there has been a whole bunch of it going on.  It's just that they have all ended up in the 'dud' basket.

I have a bit of a theory about the 'duds'.  I think that my brain can only handle knitting, sewing or crocheting at one time.  Just one.  Despite the lack of evidence, I don't want to accept the theory because I also believe that I am an excellent multi-tasker.  Hmmm

Saying that, I am not going to give up hope.  This morning I decided that I needed some inspiration.  What better form of inspiration than a browse through Wondoflex Yarn Centre.  The rows and rows of yarns and colours was just what I needed.


So after some wandering, some pattern sourcing and a few new skeins.  I have a fresh start.  A cardigan for Gracie.  I have a good feeling about this one, I really do.  It has to work out because I do not want to add to my ever growing Basket of Duds.


No comments:

Post a Comment