- my beautiful boy, girl and husband. They mean EVERYTHING to me
- for my wonderful mum and dad who have always given me unconditional love and been there for me
- for good health and strength
- for our extended families
- for friends near and far and wonderful friendships that I treasure with my heart
- our warm, cozy and loving home - although we have lived in many houses we always make them feel like home - our home!
- for the power to love others more than you ever knew was possible
- for books and for libraries - my escape
- for hugs
- for beautiful stationery - especially gel pens
- for wonderful schools that my children attend and I have the opportunity to be part of and work at
- for knowing someone so well that you can finish their sentence or know what they're thinking before they say it.
- for words - written and spoken
- for a relaxing bath before bed
- for my morning runs - priceless
- for beautiful scents in the air - right now I love my lavender oil
- for my two siblings who mean the world to me
- for happy childhood memories that still make me smile
- for hand written letters and cards - both given and received
- for patience and perseverance
- for roses, peonies and gerberas - my favourites!
- for jokes that give me a belly ache
- for my never ending to-do lists - they keep me focused
- for a life that I am loving living
Thursday, 22 November 2012
I know that we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Australia but at this time of year I often reflect on what I am thankful for...